PUBG Custom Games 8-4-2018

General Public Lobby
David
Level 5
Level 5

Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:52 pm

Everyone Thank Zella for this! Posting her discord announcement:

Heyo @everyone! This is a long one, grab a snack.

1) Happppppppy Birthday to -V- which has been around for a year on Monday!
2) Our PUBG customs event is TONIGHT. Heck yes. This is open to absolutely everyone!

Matches are going to start around
>> 5:00 PM PST
>> 6:00 PM MST
>> 7:00 PM CST
>> 8:00 PM EST

SURPRISE BONUS BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU ALL

Tonight ~an hour into the customs we are going to run a money match! This will be a normal mode, solo match where the winner will get prizes. :wow: You do not have to be in -V- to get these prizes, but you will receive a bonus if you are in -V-. Prizes will work as follows in the form of steam gift cards:

Last man standing: $50
Last -V- man standing: $50
2nd place: $25
2nd -V-: $25
3rd place: $15
3rd place -V-: $15

If any of those are the same person they get both (so if you win and you are from -V- that’s $100, if you take second but are the last member standing in V, that’s $75). We could have up to 6 different winners or as little as 3. If you have questions or are confused by this, DM me ahead of time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules for the money match:
1. No teaming. No exceptions.
2. If you are a streamer we ask that you temporarily turn off your stream so no one can watch/stream snipe for an advantage.
3. If you are spectating then no helping people who are still alive. If you need to mute yourself to restrain then do so lol.
4. You must be in lobby chat but you can mute/deafen yourself during the match. Saying this so everyone has the opportunity to do so. It can be impossible to tell who has it deafened or not, so it’s easier to go with everyone is able to. I agree it’s more fun to listen but, trying to make it as fair as possible.
5. Don’t be sketchy. Don’t make it weird.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, if you are in -V- but don’t pubg (you oddball), you are more than welcome to come hang out. We will have more events like this in the future and I promise the next one won’t be Pubg because I don’t want to exclude anyone. If you have suggestions for the next game please Dm, @🏹 Queue (Events) , @SkyriseDavid, or myself- @-V- Zella (Scribbles). Needs to be free, multiplayer, and have some sort of way to measure a winner...like....BINGO...or...something. :smile:

You guys know this part~
If you haven’t run custom matches yet then the directions are super simple
1. load Pubg
2. Click “Custom Match (open beta)” in the top left hand corner
3. Click normal mode
4. In the search bar top middle of your screen type in: Vengeance
5. Pass is: goat
(All lowercase)

Also be prepared to turn your discord wayyyy down so you can still hear the game over everyone talking ^.^
Hope to see everyone there! Remember to have fun and keep the salt for...french fries... :VengefulHeart:
Qirin
Level 3
Level 3

Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:09 pm

Thank you Zella!
SystemTTB
Level 4
Level 4

Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Update From Zella:

@here YOU GUYS I AM AMENDING THE RULES. Because I made them....so I can amend them if it has a logical argument...right? ^.^

2. If you are a streamer you CAN stream the match. but it must have at least a 2-3 min delay. DM me those streams/twitch accounts if you plan on doing this.
GarthRaiziel
Level 2
Level 2

Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:16 pm

So who won? @onion35@
SystemTTB
Level 4
Level 4

Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:27 pm

GarthRaiziel wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:16 pm
So who won? @onion35@
Zella...obviously! she rigged it. @v6@
GarthRaiziel
Level 2
Level 2

Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:39 pm

She won all the prizes?
SystemTTB
Level 4
Level 4

Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:41 pm

GarthRaiziel wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:39 pm
She won all the prizes?
$50 for 1st place & $50 for first place -V- so since she is a -V- she wont both $50 prizes. 2nd and 3rd places I'm not sure of.